Nature'sAlternatives.com - Where Healthy Alternatives are the Norm!

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

My experience with Google Sniper 2.0+

Google Sniper 2.0, what a dream come true! That's what I initially thought, until I tried it out.

I had initially found out about  Google Sniper through Ryan Moran. Ryan Moran is a pretty honest guy. At his website he gives away plenty of free information on internet marketing, wholesaling websites, and other fun information.

He recommends Google Sniper.

I have been looking for easy online deals. You see, I am a "stay at home" mom with two very young boys. My family means the world to me, and I want to be the one to raise my children. However, staying at home means one less paycheck. Surfing online for work from home jobs has been a burden. There is so much deception out there.

I signed up for Google Sniper after watching the intro video. Of course the video was appealing, George Brown sells it! George Brown's video coupled with my respect for Ryan Moran caused me to move forward.

I purchased the Google Sniper 2.0+ product, and then spent an additional $200 on three hours of training videos. Now, I will say this, the training videos are great. When you think of all of the "Push Button" software programs available, yet how little information is given about HOW to start, these videos break it down dummy style. For that, I am grateful.

Now, this happened at the beginning of December 2011. One month later, I have still yet to receive any type of communication from Google Sniper. No members area access, and no responses to my inquiries. I simply cannot give this product a 5 stars, two thumbs up review.

I would love to receive feedback from any of you who has tried it out and actually had access, and success. Please let me know.

If I actually get any response from these guys and therefore access, I will repost and share that info. I have to say, I am disappointed. I sure don't want anyone else to fall for it either.

Check out my next post Who To Trust? to get advice on ... well... who to trust! These are some folks I am giving my stamp of approval on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment